Nostrum Oil and Gas Becomes ALASH Fourth Operator
Algoritmi KZ is proud to announce Nostrum Oil and Gas became the fourth Operator of the ALASH Unified Vendor Database.
Nostrum Oil & Gas PLC is an independent multi-field oil and gas company engaged in the production, development and exploration of oil and gas in the pre-Caspian Basin.
Nostrum’s Chinarevskoye field currently produces 44 wells, of which 23 are oil and 21 gas condensates, with a targeted average daily production of 45,000 bpd which is expected to double to over 100,000 bpd when the third Gas Treatment Unit will be completed.
The main operational facilities of Nostrum Oil & Gas, located in Chinarevskoye field, include:
• Oil Processing Facility capable of processing 400,000 tons per annum of crude oil;
• 120-kilometer crude oil and stabilized condensate pipeline;
• Oil gathering and transportation lines, tank farm for the storage of crude oil;
• Gas Treatment Facility (GTF) to produce stabilized condensate, LPG and dry gas;
• KazTransOil pipeline connection to reduce crude oil transportation costs;
• 17-kilometre dry gas pipeline;
• Power generation station.
Luigi Matticari, CEO of Algoritmi KZ stated: “We are proud to announce Nostrum as a new Operator of ALASH. This important development will give Suppliers even more opportunities to work with the principal Operators of the Republic of Kazakhstan.”
“Algoritmi KZ and Nostrum will work together to promote the ALASH database and organize conjoint events where suppliers will be able to participate and know more about the system”.
Fore more information about Nostrum Oil and Gas visit their website at: Nostrum