Dear oil and gas suppliers!
The annual "KAZNEFTEGAZSERVIСE 2017 Oilfield construction and engineering" conference will take place in Atyrau on March 17th.
The aim of the event is to cover the Tengiz (FGP), Karachaganak, Kashagan and other major oil and gas expansion projects in Kazakhstan, whose estimated budget exceeds $45 bln.
The event will be attended by potential contractors for FGP tenders and who will be looking for partners (B2B meetings will be held to establish partnership dialogue). Many top executives of oil and gas and contracting companies have already confirmed their participation.
The technical seminar will be organized to explain the main requirements for the contractors and subcontractors at major operators.
If you are interested in:
• Getting information regarding major construction and engineering procurements in Kazakhstan;
• Getting advice on how to work with KPO, TCO and NCOC;
• Meeting major contractors in Kazakhstan, such as: ССС, Fluor, PSN KazStroy, Ersai, Senimdi Kurylys,
• Finding partners in engineering and construction segments;
• Establishing contacts with the heads of strategic departments of oil and gas companies;
• Establishing contacts for the supply of the equipment and machinery.
We kindly ask you to attend the event by filling in the registration form which can be found on our website at: www.kazneftegazservice.com.
A 10% discount is provided for those that register before - 31.01.2017.
Participation for KazService members is free.